layout

Thursday, October 28, 2010

See my inspiration on the right

Lately I've had a fascination with blogs.  I've been stalking them daily with great anticipation to see what creations they've come up with overnight.  I realize that  their creations aren't exactly created in one night, but that is the way it seems in bloggerland.  So every morning after I take my kids to school, I find a cozy spot and curl up with my laptop and a Red Bull.  It's become a ritual.  Start from the bottom and work my way up.  You can see a list of them on the right under My Blog List.  I should warn you though that you might end up an addict like me.  A blog addict, that is.  From reading their blogs I've been inspired to turn my own trash into treasure.  Hence, the blog and the title.  I look forward to this adventure and I hope that I can sell some of my creations in the future.  Here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love :)