layout

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sage green and barn red...

I have a fairly small living room, so there is very little room for end tables. We have this one skinny end table that we have on one side of the couch, but my husband and I always fight over who gets to sit by the table (for our drink). I was in the thrift store and I saw this fairly skinny table that would work, but it was $30! Ugghh, stupid over priced thrift store!! At least I get a military discount though :) So I got it home and worked on it and now we have an end table on both sides of the couch. Yay. Here is a before pic:
and here it is after we got better acquainted:
Now I'm working on a cheval mirror and a couple of other things.  I'm getting tired of all of my paint colors though.  Does that ever happen to anyone else? Linking to:
PhotobucketHOGBWS tips button


1 comment:

  1. It turned out great! Lots of work, though, huh, all those rails? But well worth the effort!

    Would love for you to join us this weekend at Passion for Paint!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love :)