layout

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Those flippin' before pictures!

Hmmm, am I the only one that seems to ALWAYS forget to take before pictures.  I usually realize it in the middle of a project and run and get the camera, but it isn't the same :(  Anyways, the other day I was strolling through the thrift store (my new obsession) and I found some things...ummm not too sure what they were supposed to be exactly, but I liked their shape.  They had lots of character, so I snatched them up.  When I got home I covered them with some of that stuff that you use to fill holes.  You know what I'm talking about, right?  After it dried I sanded them a little bit. I wish I would've taken before pictures, but I only remembered after I had
put on the nail hole stuff.  So, here are a few pics:

This one I actually bought at Ross for $5bucks, but it was a little bland...

 So after the stuff dried and a bit of sanding, I painted and/or glazed them all up.  And here they are in their new home:

on top of my dresser.  Much better!  Such a cute little trio.  Till next time...
Linking to:
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love :)